Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cake Photos Collection

This cake was made for Dahlia. Chocolate Rice Sponge Cake with 2 layers.
Mahyum requested for Chocolate Rice Cake. She brought the cake for picnic at Melaka during school holiday...
Cappucino Sponge Cake
This was my very...very...first cake made specially for Rita's father. She gave me the idea of golf design for her father, a golfer. I tried the best and....came up with this...he...he...
Malaysian Institute of Baking (MIB)
Suzana with Chef Ai Ling, Suzinor and Jacklyn in MIB's kitchen.

Suzana with Chef Ai Ling

Suzana with sweet Nikki (the tallest lady among us in this class..he..he...) and Chef Ailing

Suzana and....her certificate!

I just started my cooking hobby 2 months ago with the MIB (Malaysian Institute of Baking) in Petaling Jaya. I did my cake decoration course and Yes...yes...yes...I managed to receive the Certificate in Cake Decoration! together with my friend (office collegue) Ms Suzinor (asas sumber pemberi semangatku in baking... my 1st sifu..).
We learned together with Chef Ai Ling of MIB, she is a cute..and good chef, very sporting and she implies the ability to work co-operatively with students. As a beginner, I learned few techniques in cake decoration. Thank you Chef Ai Ling! till now i am still looking for something that can enhance my skill in cake decoration. I am a beginner! I love baking and decorating cakes. These are some of my cake photos collection. Enjoy viewing!
P/S First of all, ALHAMDULILLAH...THANK YOU TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH S.W.T. I would also like to say thank you very much especially to my beloved hubby, Hagitar for your advice and support, Ms Rita Lim and Ms Norul Zuhani who assisted me in creating this blog...love u all...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, i am looking for a baking course and found that MID does offer a part-time 3 months course. have your attended the course before and any comment on it ? I was told that the trainer is Mr Baker. How is his lession ? Hope to get some comment before i enrol myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear anonymous (hope to know yr name in future)...im so sorry not to reply you immediately. Maybe this is not too late for you. Yes I attended for Cake Decoration Course in MIB for 2 weeks. You will meet Chef Ai Ling in MIB. She is a good trainer with more than 40 years experience in baking. High rating recommendation. You should grab the chances to learn with MIB. You will turn to be like a chef in baking from zero! Trust me...i believe that you can do it if you are interested in this line. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete