Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cake Photos Collection 10

SPIDERMAN'S BIRTHDAY CAKE!
Isti and Linda required cheese cakes for their son & nephew's birthday. Isti wanted blueberry cheese cake for her son Irsyahduddin on his 11th birthday and Linda wanted New York New York for her nephew's Akmal on his 7th birthday. I made for them the cheese cakes with edible image of Spiderman on top of the cakes for birthday boys. I hope their will enjoy the cakes...
Birthday cheese cake for Akmal.
Birthday cheese cake for Irsyahduddin
Other cakes collection on 18th March 2009
New York & Blueberry Cheese Cakes
Anita's Blueberry Cheese Cake specially for....ehem..ehem...sshhh...
Dahlia's New York New York Cheese Cake
CUP CAKES COLLECTIONS - 16 MARCH 2009
I made some cup cakes for my friends & relatives. Simple decoration for my own cup cakes topping design's collection
Flower & Ribbon Cup Cakes
Little Red Flower Cup Cakes
Choc Nibs Cup Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment