Sunday, November 8, 2009

RILEKS...JOM KL, TOWER!!

My husband planned something different this time to celebrate my 44th birthday! He brought me and children to KL Tower and we had Hi-Tea at Revolving Restaurant Sri Angkasa, KL Tower. Great!! So ..great...No Baking..No Cookingggg.......relaxingggg..YESSSS... Peace...lets climb the tower...ha..ha..tak sabar maklumlah first time...ke sini.. Hubby kata...tunggu sat.. lets we have a snap...ha..ah..where is my majistret..Daniel??
Tu...dia...my Daniel...Auni, Qeemi and Harry..Mama always love u all so much...mmmmuuahhh...
We reached at the restaurant, cloudy outside there....just rained..my lovely hubby with two small darlings..
MMUUAAHHHH....walla..cozy place, nice foods and sweet kissess..
My sweetie...Auni Safiyya
My smartie...Haikal Daniel Fitri They really enjoyed the buffet meals..my two gentlemen Harry & Qeemi
Look!! the buildings looked small from top... arranged like puzzle..
Here! ...our Petronas Twin Tower in cloudy view..so coolll...
Time to say...GOOD BYE..to be recommended as a good place for family...

No comments:

Post a Comment