Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cake Photos Collection 13

6th April, 2009 - NUR ASYIQIN WINNIE THE POOH
Noriza's daughter, Nur Asyiqin requested for chocolate moist cake with edible image of Pooh Bear in the garden surrounding with small red flowers. So i decorated as best as i can and....here your Pooh Syiqin...I hope that you will enjoy the cake...
4 April 2009, Saturday - HARRY'S BIRTHDAY
I still remember that one day, Harry told me that he loves fruit flan cake so much... s o for his 19th birthday i baked one for him, special fruit flan cake came in 2 layered with peaches, orange mandarin, grapes and fresh cherries for topping and almond flake at the edge. My Harry was happy and keep smiling having his favorite cake. He said "Thanks mama for the cake..." and I baked some cup cakes too for him to bring them to college for his friends.
Cup cakes for Harry
Anak-anak kesayanganku..Harry, Qeemi, Daniel & Auni
Celebrated Harry's birthday with beloved family at my mom's place..Mom, Yati, Harry, Qeemi, Siti Aminah, Siti Aisyah, Sumaiyah, Asraf, Hakim, Daniel and Auni. Cuma Fiza & Adik were not there...ada urusan.

No comments:

Post a Comment